All of our products are designed using:
- Fabrics produced with low environmental impact
- Colours that do not contain heavy metals.
- Fastenings, which are biodegradable, avoiding the use of metal.
- We don’t use synthetic interlings
- We use our fabric scraps for labelling, interlining and recycling.
- We ensure that everyone involved in the chain of production is paid a fair wage.
Linda Row believes that designing clothes in this Century requires an awareness of the environmental impact of all raw materials used, from growing the fibre to manufacturing and colouring the cloth.
Using organic cotton, organic linen, hemp and silk her aim is to combine good design with ethical manufacture and change the perception of 'Green Clothing'.